We have a worship service every Sunday at 10:30am, except on special days (in which case we will tell you about it!). Here is a map of where to find us. There is parking available off of both Charlotte and George.
St. Paul’s is a church, where the worship is a blend of informal and traditional, God shows up and every week people find joy and significance in their everyday lives. Our church includes all kinds of people from those who are just beginning to look for God to those who’ve followed God their entire lives.
We post podcasts of the sermon each Sunday so you can keep in touch if/when you’re away. You can also join us in person. There’s always room and plenty of friendly greeters to help you find your way around. Everyone is welcome at St. Paul’s regardless of age, gender, race, sexuality, socio-economic status, or what comic books you like to read!
Most St. Paul’s members believe in God. We’re on Team Jesus (yay Jesus!) and we think the Holy Spirit is pretty awesome, too. We’re not aggressive about any of our beliefs, though. If you’re in a different place in your faith journey, that’s ok, too! Welcome.
- We think the Bible is pretty neat, and we like to study it. The Bible also makes us, at turns, angry, incredulous, and happy. Wherever you’re at, that’s ok.
- Not married? Living together? Rejected because of some other so-called “sin”? Welcome. You won’t find any judgment here.
- Evolution is a theory like gravity is a theory. Get over it.
- We do traditional church music with organ, piano, and an incredible choir. We mix in other instruments too, whatever else people love/offer occasionally.
- Sermons are short. Twenty minutes max. You’re in at 10:30 and out by 11:30—maybe 11:35. Why? Because I never met anyone at the door, after church, who said, “I wish you had gone on longer.”
- We don’t insist that members attend every Sunday. At St. Paul’s we say: “We’re glad to see you when you come. We bless you when you’re away.”
- We have Sunday School up to age 12, and a nursery for the littles. All our volunteers have clean police record/vulnerable sector checks. We encourage kids to make as much noise as possible during worship. Kids are awesome and we love them just as they are!
- We support many community outreach initiatives like our Community Pantry, Brown Bag Lunch program, a Syrian Refugee family, and many other community groups like AA and Cubs Canada. We encourage people to give time and money to causes other than just church.
Click around and find out more, and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate!