It’s a busy time of year! We invite you to take some opportunities to slow down and take in the Advent and Christmas season. Let us help you plan for the days to come!
Below is a list of the services to keep in mind as you make your way to the blessed dawn of Christmas morning:
- Thursday Evening, December 21st: On this the longest night of the year we hold a Blue Christmas service. This service is for those for whom this season isn’t the easiest. For the sad, the lonely, the heart-broken, come and find a quiet centre in the midst of this season of lights and noise. Service begins at Wilmot United Church at 7 PM
- Sunday Morning, December 24th: The Sunday of Love in Advent where we light the last of our candles on the Advent wreath and prepare for the night to come. Service begins at 10:30 AM
- Sunday Afternoon, December 24th, 3 PM: In the afternoon we’re having a service focused on children and families. Come and sing and hear stories of donkeys, angels, and shepherds!
- Sunday Evening, December 24th, 7 PM: At our Traditional service we will hear the story of the journey of Mary and Joseph, and of the joyous arrival of the blessed Christ child.
- Sunday Evening, December 24th, 11 PM: For a more intimate service to celebrate the joy to come, join us at 11 PM on Christmas eve for scriptures, songs, and the sacrament of Holy Communion.
Bulletins for December 24th
10:30 A.M. Service – Advent 4: Love
We hope to see you over the coming weeks. Happy Advent and Merry Christmas!