We had a Congregational Meeting this morning and at it we talked about the ongoing work of the Comprehensive Review Task Group. It was suggested that we have easy access to some of that information including reports and proposals.
In chronological order, below are the reports from the earliest reports to the most recent one:
- February 2014: Fishing the Other Side
- May 2014: Trust God, Trust the Body
- September 2014: Wisdom from Presbyteries
- September 2014: Wisdom from Conferences
- March 2015: United In God’s Work
The most recent report United In God’s Work had an accompanying set of Proposals with it:
- March 2015: Proposals
Along with reports and proposals, the Comprehensive Review Task Group also released videos outlining some of the proposed changes. Here they are as well:
- Invitation to the report
- Proposed Three-Council Model
- Proposed College of Ministers
- Proposed Financial Model
On the off chance that I have missed anything, I invite you to explore the Comprehensive Review Task Group’s page on the General Council 42 page here.